What is the best way to explore the Palatinate? - Of course, in hiking boots! Set out to discover one of the most beautiful regions of Germany on foot. Lined by the numerous vineyards, many small paths lead through the impressive wine-growing region. For example, go on a hike along the 100 km long hiking trail "Deutsche Weinstraße" (German Wine Route), the route of which even passes close to the hotel. From Bad Dürkheim you can set off directly for two day's hike to Bockenheim and St. Martin (route approx. 23 km each).
- 2 or 3 nights in the room category of your choice
- Daily rich vintner's breakfast
- Walking suggestions including maps for Bad Dürkheim and the surrounding area
- Daily lunch boxes for refreshment during your excursions
- Daily 3-course menu with delicacies from the Palatinate including water
- A bottle of Annaberg house wine as well as a Dubben glass as a gift
- WLAN, sauna use