Ayurveda combined with Yoga is a holistic approach to health and well-being based on the principles of Ayurveda and the philosophy of Yoga. These two traditional Indian practices complement each other harmoniously to harmonize body, mind and spirit and achieve holistic balance. Ayurveda helps to understand the individual constitution and to give appropriate recommendations for yoga practice. Based on the Ayurveda approach of bringing the "Doshas" into balance, suitable asanas, breathing exercises and meditation techniques are selected based on this.
Embark on a 5-day journey that will take you deep into Indian healing practices. This retreat follows the "Hotel Office & Yoga" approach and can therefore be ideally integrated into an office week. Working from the hotel room during the day and taking part in targeted yoga sessions before/after.
Included in the yoga retreat:
- 4 nights
- 4 x winemaker's breakfast
- 4 x dinner with delicacies from the Palatinate
- WiFi, sauna use
Including a yoga program compatible with the workday with Emmalen:
- Sunday: Yoga Nidra (60 min.)
- Monday: Meditation & Pranayama, Workshop Ayurveda (120 min.)
- Tuesday: Morning yoga (45 mins), tapping
- Wednesday: Meridian Activation, Japanese Healing Streams
- Thursday: Morning Yoga (30 min.), Meditation & Pranayama
The Hotel Office Yoga Retreat "Ayurveda" will take place in the following travel period:
November 12 - 16, 2023