Invite yourself to an unforgettable yoga weekend at Hotel Annaberg Bad Dürkheim and immerse yourself in the relaxing atmosphere of the Palatinate during a three-day break that will give you peace, regeneration and inner balance.
Inspiring yoga classes await you during this 3-day yoga weekend, accompanied by an experienced and sensitive yoga trainer. Whether you are an experienced yogi or just beginning your yoga journey, this yoga weekend requires no prior knowledge. Explore your breathing with pranayama exercises and experience moments of stillness and meditation to calm your mind.
Included in the yoga retreat:
- 2 nights (arrival by 3:00 p.m., check-in from 3:00 p.m.)
- 2 x extensive winemaker's breakfast
- 2 x dinner (focus on vegetarian/vegan cuisine)
- WiFi, sauna use
Including the following yoga program with yoga trainer Emmalen:
- Friday 4:00 p.m.: Welcome & Meditation "Clarity & Needs"
- Friday 8:30 p.m.: Yoga Nidra "Self-Care" (60 min.)
- Saturday 7:50 a.m.: Outdoor Pranayama
- Saturday 08:00 a.m.: Hatha Yoga in the morning (60 min.)
- Saturday 3:00 p.m.: Workshop "Needs & Self-Care" (60 min.)
- Sunday 08:00 a.m.: Yin Yang Yoga "Meridian Activation (75 min.)
- Sunday from 2:00 p.m.: Conclusion of meditation and subsequent individual departure (room check-out by 11:00 a.m.)
The Yoga Retreat "Relaxation & Care" takes place on the following weekends:
August 11 - 13, 2023 | October 27 - 29, 2023